The Green Christian magazine is published twice yearly and sent free to members. Some sample articles from the current magazine are published here. Previous issues can be downloaded in pdf format from below.
Each magazine has serveral Book Reviews which can always be read online.
Green Christian, Winter 2016, Issue 82
Art of the Possible
- Editorial: Art of the Possible
- Raising the bonnet on technology Mike Clifford on the problems and potential of technology
- Enchantment and activism Keith Hebden reflects on romance and resurrection
- A problem shared Bill Phelps on starting a car share scheme
- Tending the Orchard Creativity and mission in Australia
- Short story: A Human Particular by Christine Bainbridge
- Dance with a voice Sharing faith through dance
- GC Notebook Celebrating your creativity
- Full of Energy Mark Hancock discusses renewable energy
- GC News :: Letters :: Books and Resources :: Local Groups :: Poetry :: Prayers
Click on the image to download the pdf and see the whole magazine. Click on the title to also view the table of contents.
|Summer 2016 Issue 81
O Taste and See!
|Winter 2015 Issue 80
Population out of control?
|Summer 2015 Issue 79
Seeds of Change
|Winter 2014 Issue 78
A Green Christian Way of Life
|Summer 2014 Issue 77
Resistance and Hope
|Winter 2013 Issue 76
Joy in Enough
For current copies, or a back edition, please send a £6.00 cheque to Green Christian, 97 Plumpton Avenue, Hornchurch, RM12 6BB, UK. tel: +44 (0)845 4598460. (This includes P&P). Please check that the back edition you require is available before sending money.
To become a Green Christian magazine subscriber or Green Christian member which means you receive Green Christian magazine as part of your membership go to the join Green Christian page for details of costs.
Contributions should be on a CD, or sent as an email or an attached file to the editor, firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, clear typescript is acceptable when negotiated with the Editor. Accompanying graphics will increase the chances of publication, including where possible a photograph of the author. An early email to the editor to indicate an intention to write is very helpful.
Postal address for contributions: 17, Ascham Road, Cambridge CB4 2BD
Green Christian is intended as a forum for Christians of all traditions to reflect on and contribute to current thinking in the green movement. Items in Green Christian Magazine reflect the views of their author and not necessarily those of GC.
Basis of Faith
We affirm our belief in God as Creator of all things and in Jesus Christ as Lord, looking to the Holy Spirit for guidance through the Scriptures, and seeking to hear Him in the challenges of the present time.